Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Urban Political Science

Okay, I never go political here - at least not in a bi-partisan way. But I got a link to this video from CNN Anderson Cooper's Blog and I HAD to share.

Students from The Ron Clark Academy are studying politics in an unusual way… holding mock debates, but also rapping about the upcoming Presidential election. Sixth and seventh graders joined Mr. Clark and performed their latest song "You Can Vote However You Like" , putting their own lyrics to T.I.’s "Whatever You Like".

It is Political Science- Urban Science Adventures! (c) style.
Click the link here: Rap for your favorite candidate

I love this and these kids. For those who know me, you know how much I love that urban flavor being expressed in academics and intellectual matters. I'm so geeked.

Do like the kids say...Vote However You Like on November 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this on CNN. Thought it was beautiful! And it's great to see the youth of america rejoicing about voting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails