Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Months of Urban Science Adventures! © A Blogging Meme Story

All the cool kids other science bloggers were doing it, so I joined in.  Here is how it works:
Post the link and first sentence from the first blog entry for each month of the past year.
So here goes:



Happy New Year! I know I have been posting less than regularly, but I assure that it is a good sign of my progress on my dissertation
The SnowPocalypse isn't all bad.
I'm going to do something a little extra today - present a research paper to you.
Wow! It's April already.
I graduate next week.
Oh, I love summer!
I love junk food. 
It's Election day in many parts of the United States.
On Wednesday, September 8, 2010, THE Dr. Mae Jemison spoke a room of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) educators and advocates at the state of Missouri STEM Summit presented by the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.
We met in the Ladies Room near the main Auditorium at Bucknell University.
November: Snakes up close
I've got to make a confession.
The golden hues of autumn leaves make me smile.

It reads like a Mad Libs game. A little funny and choppy. 

But I am very happy about this year.  It's been the best, most blessed year of my life. 
Smooches to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails