Monday, March 10, 2008

Women in Science - Part 2

Here's more Women's History Month Fodder for you.

The Association for Women in Science is a national organization that promotes science careers for girls and women. Chapters throughout the nation host events and fairs to introduce school-age girls and young undergraduate co-eds to women scientists and engineers.

Getting Women Scientists to the Top - this is an article I came across at Science magazine.

The National Academies has an interactive site Women's Adventures in Science

Enjoy.

1 comment:

The Urban Scientist said...

I hosted a Science Diversity Meme - Women in Science March 2008. I've summarized the Meme and catalogued many of the submitted names. I included this post on the summary, too. Visit the Women in Science Summary at my blog.

Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails