To follow up on the National Arbor Day post, I want to share
8 Reasons why city trees are so great
1. Trees provide shade on a hot, sunny day.
3. Can lower our utility bills because they block the sun and wind, therefore we need to burn less energy to keep our homes comfortable.
4. The roots of trees stabilize the soil and dirt to help reduce erosion from wind and rain.
6. Some trees bear delicious fruit and nuts - for free.
7. Trees help bring up the property value of your home.
To learn more about why trees are so great, Check out this news article about trees.