Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm here in DC and I'm Blogging While Brown

Hey there! I'm here in DC and the conference is off to a great start.  Last was opening night and Saturday the talks start.  In fact, I just went through my presentation again.

This is just a quick post to let you know to expect more. Actually, I'll be live blogging and tweeting the whole time, so if you want a blow-by-blow of the conference then go to Twitter. (You don't have to join just to read what everyone is saying). Or you can see that I'm saying at my Facebook Fan Page.

Links are below.  Come back!

Urban Science Adventures! © Facebook Fan Page

@FeteSociety - that's me on Twitter

@BWBConference - Blogging While Brown Conference Twitter

#bwb - the hashtag to read what everyone is saying on Twitter at the Conference


Wow...the sessions have been amazing: The Future of Blogging, new FTC Guidelines and How to Make your Blog suck less.
And in preparation for my talk, I uploaded my talk, which is link-heavy - full of great resources about STEM outreach via social media. Sneak peak here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails