Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, from my backyard to yours.

See how much urban nature loves you. It blooms with heart-shaped leaves for you.

From my heart to yours.

big hearts

little hearts

many hearts

jagged hearts

smooth hearts

I took all of these pictures last summer 2010, at various parks in St. Louis, Missouri.  I flashed away because I loved the unique shape of the leaves. Some are from Catalpa trees, others from weedy vines.  But aren't they all grand?

Spring will soon be here.  Keep your eyes open for heart-shaped leaves in your backyard and share the discovery with me here.

Happy Valentine's Day!
DNLee
demystifying nature, letting everyone experience

2 comments:

ankita said...

Keep up the good work. Best of luck. From www.expressflowersindia.com

sudipa said...

Very Good website. I like the contents. From www.expresscakesindia.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails