Science Bloggers for Students DonorsChoose Challenge

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

National Props for Local Science Blogger - The Love continues.

All Grins. Why? I'm happy for all of the support and snaps for my science blogging. That's a picture of me in my "office" Panera Bread Company. hahaha. I often blog from here or one of my other "office" spaces like Starbucks, Borders, etc.

Anyway, a big shot out to K. Shafferkoetter of the Press office of my university - UM-St. Louis. Thanks to her I got a really great review and nod from Confluence City, a local news blog that has some affiliation with local media companies.



suite STL said...

CONGRATS on your success and we wish you all the best.

lisaschaos said...

Your office looks great! I could just live at Starbucks. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails